Art is Our Voice

Art is Our Voice
The artist is a receptacle for emotions that come from all over the place: from the sky, from the earth, from a scrap of paper, from a passing shape, from a spider's web. -Pablo Picasso

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

A Big Thanks

It's been awhile since my last post, but I've been thinking of everyone. First- thank you so much for all the cards, flowers, gifts, food, phone calls, and love from so many people. 
I think a lot about the art group and all that has happened over the past seven plus years. So many amazing artists with even more amazing stories of triumph and courage. We fly, we soar, we crash, and we rise again and again together as if there is no choice but to continue on. Your spirit inspires my spirit as I know my spirit inspires your spirit.
Recovery is never as fast as we would like for it to be. However- I'm getting better and hope to return to the group in the near future. In the meantime I've been working on a new art journal that I will soon share with you through pictures.
Love and hugs to all- can't wait to return and see all the new art and take photos !  XOX   Kathy